Products Wish List
- Microtubing Gas Tanks. Studies have shown that a high percentage (>75%) of the total
volume of a gas tank can consist of gasoline contained in a tangle of tiny tubes and that
gasoline so contained is unlikely to explode in a fire or collision. Such tanks should be
required on all new vehicles.
- Guard Rails. All roads which run along the edges of dropoffs of more than three feet
should be required to have sturdy railings. This should also be required where opposing
streams of traffic are not otherwise separated.
- Rubber Buggy Bumpers. All vehicles should be required to have compressible bumpers
6" thick all the way round, at a constant height from the road.
- Heated Keyboards. I can bundle up to sit at the computer on a cold day, but I have to
use my naked hands to type and they get really cold.
- Wheel Mice That Work Consistently. Often I can scroll using the scroll bars but not
using my wheel mouse. Whether I"m using the wheel should be transparent to the
- Dish Washers That Work with Regular Detergent. That special dishwasher liquid is toxic.
- Sink Plungers. Like a toilet plunger, but about 2" in diameter.
- Television Dark Button. TV's should have a control analogous to the mute button that
turns off the picture while leaving the sound on.
Polymath Systems Home Page