- Arizona. From "arid zone."
- Avid. Embracing passionate desire, from Sanskrit avidya,
- Democracy. De people get to mock de leaders.
- Derogation. Rogation is the insidious influence of rogues on those
around them and derogation is the exposure of the speciousness and self-serving character
of their constructs and arguments.
- Dianetics. From L. Ron Hubbard's first client, a woman named Diane with a
- Hello. From "Oh, hell," via dyslexia. An acknowledgement that
the other is a suffering being like oneself.
- Hoax. Ax a ho, she give you jive.
- Jihad. From "J I had." Them crazy Arabs get hopped up on
hashish and go fight somebody.
- Mosey. To wander like Moses.
- Peer Review. The reviewers peer at it to see if it's any good.
- Peon. Someone who's peed on by the nobles.
- Mt. Ranier. From "rain here."
- a snow mouse.
- awe: a "me."
- oh, he's smashed. pay, sews, say "yo."
- ís.d. 0.0--Oops!
- we saw a modem swap; owe me, sam.
- A messiah without an I is just a mess (ah!).
- I hate "gratuitous" quotation marks.
- Names of the first twenty half-integral numbers: zun, woo, twee, throur, frive, fix,
skeven, seveight, einine, nen, televen, elelve, twirteen, throurteen, frifteen, fixteen,
skeventeen, seveighteen, einineteen, ninenty.
- Napoleon: no one, pal.
- Spot opts post, tops. Stop!
- The principal disciple of the teacher who called himself the "son" was
- What's the remedy for "Goth sleep"? The Gospels.
- What's the World Wide Web made out of? The World Wide Warp and the World Wide Weft.
- Bewarer of ye, Kermit. Civil I, victim. Rekey for era: Web.
- "Cram! De IRC is not so hot to host on! Si!" cried Marc.
- Decide: mango date set; a dog named, iced.
- Dish one pole to my groom, oh masturbator. Rot! A Burt/Sam homo orgy motel open. Oh,
- Do, O, go smite Negro ego, George. Net: "I'm so good!"
- Evil, oh wise. Yep! See Moses use some ESP eyes. --I who live
- Hell, an evil spirit tap. Patti rips. Liven all, eh?
- Hola! No "it." Omen: use vat codes. Pale sun, even in nine Venus elapsed
octaves. Unemotional. Oh.
- Hoopla. Alpo. Oh.
- I am--oy, oy, ma!--I am Yo-Yo Ma, I.
- I B Osama. I am a SOB, I.
- I'm a mutt, oh ami. Hot Tim: ova vomit to him. A hot tum, am I?
- I say, "Am I Amarna, Mormonism, Sin, Om, Roman, Rama? `I'--Maya. Si!"
- Lie! Not, so, Duke. Kudos to Neil.
- Live dam or fool I am. E-mail (oo!) from a devil.
- Lo! Louis Braille, el liar. B.S. I, U? O, LOL!
- Loops, secrets: no melatonin in I (no tale)--monster cesspool.
- Mad Amin am, or a Tatar. O, man, I'm Adam!
- Media: [email protected] to raid
- Man, a clever ass. I'm to nod. I do not miss a revel. Can. Am.
- Neil: An aloof damsel, as Di puts it (on pot). Stop! Not I, stupid, sales-mad fool--an
- No "I" gels, i.e., many. "My name is legion."
- No "I," to me, sad as emotion.
- No me don minis, live on no evil sin. I'm no demon.
- No, tell Lisa, as I'll let on.
- Nostradamus. Sum: a dart, son.
- Not like no "her," eh? One kilt on.
- Now I am deified, ma. I won.
- No wise, no. Bong! No logic. I go long. No bones. I won.
- Now stop to panic in a pot. Pots won.
- Ode: We kill every tin-ass martyr. Every tram's sanity revel: "Like we do!"
- Oh, out homo, Tom? Oh, tu? Oho!
- Oh, we rip mullahs' sled, if nine to ten infidels shall umpire who.
- Om. I am raked! Am, Ned! Direr acts, O, most care-ridden, made karma, IMO.
- O, Yuma, I am U. Yo!
- Pi! HS rot! I denied a mix I made in editorship.
- Pol Pot is top pol for pro flop. Pot, si, top--lop!
- Red? No. Piss all! It's a finer rabid dog I'm on. Omigod, Di, barren if a still ass I
- "R U a ton?" "I'm a Minotaur!"
- Sagan, I. Supple hope, Ron. No repo. Help! Pus in a gas!
- Sam: God, foe of dogmas.
- Sex at noon, no drapes. Use pardon, no on taxes.
- Sin is "I." I, one? No I is in "I's."
- So resumed donuts stun odd emus. --Eros
- Stars do go to jihad? "Ah," I jot, "O God, 's rats!"
- Star Wars: "I, Yoda." Ad: "Oy, is raw rats!"
- Swag we get are poems. Tell? I am fine, e'en if mail lets me operate gewgaws.
- Tie. So here we sit, Rev. Das. If us Sufis advertise we rehose it.
- Tin one, poet (or wit), I wrote "open" on it.
- To Id: Ina said, "Do not sob, Boston." Odd, I as an idiot.
- To N.: Fire her if not.
- Wolf robbed: ebb or flow?
- Yo, boats apart, Xeno. Sleek keels on extra pasta, oboy!
- "You channel Leibniz in bi Ellen?" "Nah! CU! Oy!"
- You meet a DNA pack. Radar of ogre: he (damn!) made her go for a dark cap and ate emu.
Repeating Letter Cycles
- Do come in, Ike, village doc. O, mein "I," "Kev."
- Then open is the no-penis.
- U: pioneer going up. I: one, ergo, in g.
Polymath Systems Home Page